Are you ready to learn the methods of the Shaman?
These shamanic teachings connect you with your own inner sources of wisdom and power and contain once closely guarded spiritual knowledge about the soul cluster, spiritual healing and shamanic cosmology.
We are now in our twenty-third year of teaching shamanic knowledge, and estimate we have trained over 20,000 shamanic practitioners, in retreat centers such as Esalen Institute and Omega Institute and at various conferences around the world.
Together we have published eight books including the Spiritwalker Trilogy - Spiritwalker, Medicinemaker and Visionseeker. This trilogy documents Hank's spiritual awakening on the island of Hawai'i through a series of spontaneous visionary encounters with a man named Nainoa.
The lastest book, The Bowl of Light, is Hank's story of his connection with Hale Makua, a revered Hawaiian elder, who encouraged him to convey much of what had passed between them to the wider world.
We believe that The Spiritwalker Online Training Program is one of the most important works we have ever offered because it is instantly accessable and because it does not require you to physcially travel.
This program is a combination of the BEST of our sacred teachings, guided journeys and accompanying percussion tracks so you can learn the art of shamanic journeywork. The journeys in this set are the core practices that you will return to over and over as you progress on your shamanic path.
Our experience in teachings hundreds of workshops is that most Westerners with a little training can active innate shamanic abilities, with about 50 percent being real naturals at it. By using the shamanic method, each of us can develop our own spirituality and inner sources of wisdom. We then become our own teacher, our own priestess or priest, enabling us to receive spiritual revelations directly from the highest sources - ourselves.
We invite you to participate in this program and to discover the power of the shamanic path for yourself.
Hank Wesselman and Jill Kuykendall
Co-founders, Shared Wisdom
- Michael Harner, author of The Way of the Shaman
Online Training Program Overview
This Spiritwalker Teachings Online Training Program provides you with an overview into the new spiritual complex that is coming into being within the Transformational Community.
A part of this spiritual complex is the reemergence of the knowledge from shamanic traditions, with practical knowledge about who we are, where we come from, spiritual cosomolgy, access to our guides and power animals, the nature of the spiritual worlds, healing and soul retrieval.
This training program is a compliation of the foundation knowledge for any Shamanic practitioner. This information is taken from our one-week Visionseeker course (participants pay upward of $1,200 not including travel to attend).
You will gain INSTANT access to:
- Over 5 HOURS of teachings and percussion on 64 AUDIO Tracks
- EIGHT guided shamanic meditation journeys
- Drumming and rattling audio tracks for shamanic journeywork
You can listen or download the audio files online in your own time. We are offering this information here so that as many people as possible can have access to this material whereever they are in the world.
- Sandra Ingerman, author of Soul Retrieval and Welcome Home
Emerging Transformational Community
It is no news to anyone in the Western world that increasing numbers of people are leaving our mainstream religions in droves or at the least looking for alternative practices.
What is news is that this is not an atheistic movement. Quite the contrary, a widespread spiritual reawakening is currently in progress - one that is cutting across economic levels of achievment and status, one that is transcending cultural, political and ethnic boundaries as well.
This social movement is intensely democratic in nature and appears to be made up of people who hold a set of core beliefs - here is a partial list:
- The belief that everything and everyone is part of a pattern and thus interconnected.
- The belief in the existence of an alternative reality, often referred to as the spirit world or dreamtime by traditional peoples, or as nonordinary reality by modern mystics.
- The belief in the ability of some individuals to achieve transcendent states of consciousness and enter the alternative reality for problem solving and healing of self and others; this belief is usually accompanied by a strong desire to personally experience the alternative reality
- The belief in the existence of spirit helpers and teachers who reside in the alternative reality.
- The belief that everything, both animate and inanimate, is imbued with a personal supernatural essence or soul. The belief in the existence of a personal energy body that can be perceived by some as an aura and can be enhanced through the energy centers within it - called chakras and meridians in Eastern thought.
This new belief complex is quietly, yet definitely, gaining acceptance among increasing numbers of well-informed and well-connected individuals, many of whom are in professional and social positions from which they may influence the larger societies ideas and trends.
Here is a partial list of core values:
- Strong concern for social justice
- Social tolerance, individualism and spiritual freedom
- Strong support for women, children and the elderly
- The rebuilding of families, neighborhoods and communities as major areas of concern
- Human relationships being seen as more important than material gain
- Balance and harmony
- Strong regard for the environment
- Strong interest in alternative and preventitive health-care modalities
Finally, virtually all who hold these beliefs and values are seekers of the direct, personal, transformative experience of transcendence, and it is really this that defines them as mystics.
Online Program Contents
The Spiritwalker Program Contains the following:
AREA ONE: THE SHAMANIC JOURNEY METHOD
In this section we give you the foundation knowledge that you need to know about Shamanism. We invite you to take a journey to your own sacred place, your sacred garden. We share a map of the inner worlds and give you some protocols on how to get really good at entering the trance state.
Here are the tracks for this section:
- Opening Prayer
- The Modern Mystical Movement
- The Shaman
- Accessing the Shamanic State
- Middle, Lower and Upper Worlds
- Finding Your Sacred Garden
- Four Rules of the Sacred Garden
- The Shamanic Journey Method
- Journey 1 - Your Sacred Garden
- A Sacred Garden Experience
- Sacred Garden Journey Groups
- Core Beliefs fo the Modern Mystic
- Learning to Journey
AREA TWO: THE NATURE OF REALITY
In this section we share with you the stages of spiritual unfoldment and talk about the various levels of reality and the rules by which each operates. After talking about the importance of grounding, we start to build our own shamanic team by learning how to connect with a spirit helper.
Here are the tracks for this section:
- The Master Game
- Four Stages of Spiritual Unfoldment
- First Level of Reality
- Second Level of Reality
- Third Level of Reality
- Working with the Levels of Reality
- Changing the Dream
- Your Power Animals and Guides
- A Unicorn Story
- The Importance of Grounding
- Journey 2 - The Helping Spirit
AREA THREE: THE SOUL CLUSTER
In this section we talk about the different components of the soul cluster and the role that each plays in our life. It is important to understand what each of these souls can and can not do because then we can align these three souls. We offer two more journeys, including one to meet our own oversoul. This section has 12 audio tracks.
- Dealing with our Fears
- The Soul Cluster
- The Over Soul
- The Body Soul
- The Mental Soul
- Perceiving with the Body Soul
- Roles of the Ego and Mental Soul
- Aligning Our Three Souls
- Soul Cluster Teachings
- Journey 3 - A Sacred Offering
- Our Oversouls as Our Spirit Teacher
- Journey 4 - Meeting the Oversoul
AREA FOUR: INITIATION AND ANCESTOR WORK
In this section we map the hero's journey and talk about spiritual initiation. We are often given a call to action and what we decide can be a major turning point in our life. We also talk about our ancestors and how we remain connected to our lineage through time. An important part of this connection with our ancesors is that we can be of service for ancestoral healing. We do three more guided journeys. This section has another 11 audio tracks.
- The Hero's Journey
- An Initiation Story
- Birth as the First Initiation
- Dismemberment Initiations
- Relationships with Ancestors
- Journey 5 - The Helping Ancestors
- The Ancestral Complex
- Journey 6 - Voyage to a Former Life
- Healing Ancestral Lineages
- An Ancestor Healing Story
- Journey 7 - Assisting an Ancestor
AREA FIVE: SHAMANIC HEALING
In this section we talk about the ideas of physical vs. spiritual healing, looking at the differences. We talk about the three causes of illness from the shamanic perspective, including the often misunderstood illness - soul loss. Then we talk about the art of soul retreival and take a personal healing journey. This section contains another 12 audio tracks.
- Spirit and Physical Medicine
- Three Causes of Illness
- Soul Loss
- Causes of Soul Loss
- Symptoms of Soul Loss
- Three Stages of Shamanic Healing
- A Personal Extraction Story
- Soul Retrieval Work
- Soul Retrieval Stories
- Soul Reunion and Protocol
- Journey 8 - Personal Healing
- Spiritwalker Aloha
AREA SIX: PERCUSSION TRACKS
To guide you in your shamanic fieldwork we offer you some advice on how to use the drumming and rattling tracks to enter the journey state. We provide you with three different tracks to use for your journeywork.
- 12 Minute Drum Track
- 20 Minute Drum Track
- 15 Minute Rattle Track
We Offer a 100% Money Back 15-Day Risk Free Guarantee
Please Order Today for Instant Access